Monday, October 28, 2013

Post seminar blues..

That's a real thing, you know? I know that for sure, because I'm having a very bad case of it...

It's now been a little more than a week since I got home but I still live in my little RYE bubble. I miss all the amazing people around me with so much to share and an overload of energy! I want to go back!

I've read all my fuzzy notes over and over again, and I'm looking forward to seeing my RYE family again some time.

Luckily I have a seminar to look forward to next year! I've been taking notes at this year's seminar and noted down random thoughts and ideas, and I feel ready to start the planning with the rest of the wonderful prep team! :D

I've decided to keep this blog and continue writing about my travels within or related to 4H and RYE,a nd of course the preparations for next year's seminar! :)

3 comments:

  1. Miss you too! Good that you will keep the blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your seminar will be great Marieke - I look forward to reading about your plans for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss you too my roommate. I miss your alarm going off, I have slept in every morning since seminar.

    ReplyDelete